Saturday, October 29, 2016


Vote snp get English Tory

Greens: SNP 'bailed out' Theresa May over Heathrow

 

 The co-convenor of the Scottish Greens has launched a scathing attack on the Scottish government over its support for a third runway at Heathrow.

Patrick Harvie said the move meant Scottish ministers had surrendered their commitment to climate justice.
He said the SNP had "bailed out" the prime minister, who faces a revolt among her own MPs over the issue.

No different from all the evil Nationalist party over the
millennia but the usual nats back their evil
machinations no matter what they do.  

5 comments:

  1. TAZ! TAZ! WHERE ARE YOU? YER DAFT DAD'S OAN THE COMPUTER AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the same, I'd be interested to know why they backed that over the only other possibility. Just out of interest.

    I'm pretty green, but you have to be practical. If you take green to the nth degree we'd be back in the 9th century, except we wouldn't be able to burn wood to keep warm.

    Fact is England needs another runway to try to catch up with modern European countries. It was always going to be in London and we were going to help to pay for it.

    I'd have said it is a matter of utter indifference to us where it is in London. They could knock down Buckingham palace and put it there for all I care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next thing is Niko slates me for threatening the life of the dear old queen... As if I'd do Cliff Richard any harm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen the Queen out and about hoovering up the expenses for a while. Skiving off as usual watching Escape to the Country, I presume.

      Delete
  4. Floating through the tripe again I see. Pityful.

    ReplyDelete